Friday, July 10, 2009

On the Homelss by R.Coldguy

House the Homeless

We here in BC (Canada Really) want to house the homeless. And yet I pass one of our fellow Canadians on occasion when I’m out for my morning walk.

Usually (or lets say more times than not) when I pass him on the trail, he is standing in front of his shopping cart with one of those little camping type mirrors shaving or brushing his teeth. (Using a city spigot)

Now here is a man that gets up pretty much the same time of day nearly everyday (that I have seen him anyway) that still has the self esteem that most business men have that go to nine to five jobs every day.

This man doesn’t want to be housed! He has give up on society (but not him self) he just doesn’t want to be a part of it anymore! (And I really can’t blame him)

We have welfare for those that want or need it; we don’t need to house the homeless!!! Why not try giving the homeless money for all the garbage ($/lb) they collect instead of just for pop cans and plastic bottles.

I’m willing to bet that Vancouver would be as clean if not cleaner than China or Japan in four to six months.

Give them all camouflage jump suits and the City will be cleaned up before the Olympics and the visitors won’t even see them J

Maybe if we got rid of the people that want to home the homeless that would probably save enough to pay the homeless for keeping our city clean.

I mean they’re coming here from all over Canada!!!

Why not put them to work???

Ya Ya I know, that’s Union work, well if it is then the Union workers are doing a piss poor job!


R.Coldguy

No comments: